Bunnahabhain Log Cabin
Luxury two-bedroom log cabin with private Scandanavian hot tub.
Dog friendly and Wheelchair accessible.
Our authentic, luxury self-catering log cabin complete with its own private Scandanavian wood-barrel hot tub it is perfect for short two-night getaways as well as weekly stays. Bunnahabhain has two double en-suite bedrooms and a spacious, open-plan living area which is ideal for both a romantic break or family holiday. Situated in the Scottish Borders, just north of the River Tweed, only a short distance from Berwick-Upon-Tweed, the log cabin is surrounded by beautiful countryside perfect for escaping your busy day-to-day life. Secluded from the wider world, the cabin is tucked away, hidden by the surrounding trees giving it ultimate privacy allowing you to enjoy quality time with those nearest and dearest.
- Two double bedrooms with en-suites, sleeping up to four people.
- Luxurious main bedroom en-suite featuring a gorgeous free-standing roll-top bath, double his and hers vanity and shower.
- The second en-suite is a wet room, elegantly styled and is suitable for wheelchair users.
- Open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge area.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with utensils, an electric oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and microwave.
- The living room has a large settee, plasma TV and DVD player.
- A large decking area ideal for dining alfresco, with a BBQ available.
- Private luxury Scandanavian wood-barrel hot tub.
- Perfect location, with an open and spacious garden area perfect for playing games and running around with children and pets.
- Travel cot and highchair are available on request.
- Pets friendly (maximum 2 large dogs).
- Free Wi-fi.
- Bed linen, towels and robes are provided.
- No smoking accommodation.
- Berwick-upon-Tweed is 7 miles away with supermarkets, cafes and restaurants.
- Situated 56 miles from Edinburgh and 69 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne
Check out our Scottish Borders and Activities pages to discover more about the area.
Whether it’s a romantic break or a family activity holiday, self-catering in the Scottish Borders doesn’t get much better than this.